All Disney Parks
- Walt Disney World – Completed
- Disneyland – Completed June 2017
- Disneyland – Paris
- Disneyland – Tokyo
- Disneyland – Hong Kong
- Disneyland – Shanghai
- Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii
- New York
- See a play on Broadway
- Visit Disneyland and Universal Hollywood – semi completed (DL – yes, UH – no)
- Try the local wines in Napa Valley
- Watch people surf – I don’t have the balance to try it myself! – semi completed! We saw surfers but not very many of them as the water was really cold!
- Washington DC
- Visit the Smithsonian
- Grand Canyon
- Branson, MO – I must go at least once to see what my parents think is so great…
- Seattle, WA – Visit during the non-rainy season – I’ve been told it is green and beautiful and a must see!
- Get in an RV and travel the country for a few weeks – not sure exactly where I would want to go on this trip, but would like to just get out on the road and see the USA!
- England – I have a weird fascination with England… I love to read and for some reason I tend to prefer the books that are set there, especially in older time periods. My favorite author is Jane Austen, with JK Rowling as a close second…
- London – so much to see and do – it is a must visit city in the world!
- Bath – this stems from Jane Austen, if you have read her books you will understand
- Dover – the cliffs…
- As many of the towns & cities in England as we can visit!
- Scotland – same reasons as England… Favorite story from Scotland is Outlander. If you haven’t read the gigantic books of this series or seen the show on Starz, well you are just missing out! There is so much history in this country! Can’t wait to visit!!!
- Highlands – just for their beauty if nothing else
- Inverness – Outlander…
- Paris – of course…
- Disneyland Paris – Well, if you are in France, why not!
- Southern coast
- Anywhere else we can go!
- Naples – hello pizza!
Cruising is an entirely different type of vacation as you are not choosing one place to go, but several! We have been cruising for a few years now and have been to Cozumel and Progresso, Mexico, Grand Cayman and Montego Bay, Jamaica (last two cruises had the same ports). But we have looked at several itineraries and these are the ones we want to do.
- Anything on Disney Cruise Line – Disney Cruises are a lot more expensive than other lines and they port primarily out of Florida, so it has not been an option for us yet, but something we want to do! Plus Disney has their own island and this is the only way you can get to it!
- Key West, FL, Nassau Bahamas and Freeport Bahamas
- Honduras, Belize & Mexico – Completed April 2017
- Virgin Islands