We are EECC Travels – Alisa, Jason, Ethan, Cameron & Colby. Our passion is family travel and we love sharing our experiences and what we have learned upon the way. I, Alisa, am the primary writer and videographer, but the entire family participates! I have blog/vlog series for Carnival Cruise Line via the Carnival Dream and Carnival Freedom, Walt Disney World and Disneyland and am also working on postings from our recent trip to New Orleans. We also feature events around our home state in what we like to call ‘Louisiana Life’. We travel together as a family of five to showcase all there is to see and do for families with teenagers and we also take trips as a couple.
Our most popular posts are informative and convey something we have learned or experienced. I have had many comments and questions from subscribers wanting to know even more. On many occasions, families have booked a cruise or an excursion based on our information and videos.
We would love to hear your partnership ideas to create amazing content for our travel readers. Here are some examples of the ways we can partner and we are open to new ideas too!
• Sponsored Resort and Destination Visits
• Sponsored Posts
• Event Coverage with Live Social Sharing
• Video Creation
• Social Media Campaigns
• Brand Ambassadorship
Please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration,
Alisa – EECC Travels
- Amber M: Me and my husband are going on a cruise because of your VLOGS! We watch them all of the time! We are going on the Carnival Dream and only chose that ship because of your videos.
- Nikki H: Thank you for all of the information on Sunscape Splash in Jamaica! This will be our first cruise for our honeymoon and are totally excited!
- Anna T: How did you book your Sunscape trip? It looks great!
- Mike E: Love, just love your Disney vacation videos. You will never know how much our family look forward to your posts. Also, my wife wants to know what camera you use as she is looking to get a new one.
- Hayley B: I’m embarrassed to say how many times I have watched this video in the last month, but I just cannot wait to sail the dream. I am binging on all these videos!! Love the videos and your family is so stinkin cute! Thank you for uploading these 🙂
- Chris H: Enjoying your videos, getting ideas for the one day we will be in New Orleans before our cruise this December
- Connely C: The more I see the videos the more excited I am to plan my first trip out there when I’m able to.
- Danesha S: I love it when you guys travel! NOLA is one of my fav cities! ACME footage made me hungry.
- Aaron W: Me and my family are planning a cruise for 2019 and I have a couple of questions to ask. Thank you and looking forward to speaking with you we have watched probably all of y’all’s videos and they have helped us a lot to plan our trip thank you and have a blessed day.
- Annmarie H: Best video by far of what carnival is all about FUN FUN FUN!! I enjoyed this tremendously thanks for sharing!!!!
- Jane D: I saw a great deal on Carnival Australia cruise site and I’m seriously considering trying Carnival now.
- Lauri C: You get me excited for my cruise in May to Vancouver, Canada.
- Belinda B: I love your videos! Makes me look forward to cruising. My family and I are booked for the Carnival horizon Nov 2018!
- MLD Travel: Oh this makes me so excited for our Disney cruise in Feb. thanks for sharing!!!
- Delightful Travelers: Fantastic channel. Well done! We truly loved it.
- Amanda G: Love you guys! What a great family you are! Going on a cruise in little over a week can’t wait! Great videos!
- Wench J: I LOVE THIS VIDEO! thank u so much for making it – we are going on the dream on sept 17 and my goal was to hit as many of the bars and food places as possible – this really helped and has me excited woohoo!! cannot wait!!
- Corey A: My fiance and I are taking this trip for our Honeymoon in December. We are watching one of your videos a day to get us pumped up! Thank you for being so informative and fun! We adore your family!
- Bryan S: You guys are great and seem like people I’d enjoy hanging out with. Also the closeness of your family is so cool to watch!! We are heading to New Orleans this weekend. Any recommendations on where to eat?
- Chelsie E: We have been watching your Freedom videos and want to know how to book Sunscape Resort in Jamaica. We enjoy watching your travels!
These are just a few! We truly get wonderful feedback from our subscribers!